The Brickell Trick-or-Treat Crawl, our first ever fundraiser, will be taking place on Saturday, October 27, 2012. We will stop at restaurants and bars in & around Mary Brickell Village where you’ll enjoy a free drink or appetizer. In the spirit of Halloween, if you want to get tricked out for our costume contest, winners will receive treats at our last stop!
General admission for this event is $25.00, but the rate for currently serving AmeriCorps members and Alums is only $10.00 as we want to celebrate your hard work in the Miami community. Please visit our Eventbrite page and enter the promotional code “americorps” to make sure you receive the discounted price.
If you cannot join us on the 27th, but still want to benefit our cause, the following are some ways you can help. We know that this can be a super successful event for Miami AmeriCorps Alums with everyone’s support!
1. Spread the word about our Brickell Trick-or-Treat Crawl by sharing the event with non-AmeriCorps friends. This coming Monday, 10/15, general admission will only cost $15.00 between 5pm and 8pm when the promo code “happyhour” is entered on Eventbrite.
2. We encourage you to RSVP on our facebook event page and invite others to it as well.
3. Mention the Brickell Trick-or-Treat Crawl in a status update on facebook or Twitter, and tag your friends who might be interested in having a great time while supporting our cause.
4. You could also temporarily change your facebook profile or cover photo to the Brickell Trick-or-Treat Crawl flyer, which is included below.
5. If you or any of your friends would like to volunteer during the event, please let us know. Volunteering = FREE admission!
If you have any questions, we’ll be more than happy to answer them. Thanks so much, and we hope to see you on Saturday, 10/27. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!