Monday, November 19 was the last day to fill out our survey. Thanks to all who participated!! Below is the summary of the results:
1. When asked what leadership structure the Miami AmeriCorps Alums should have in the next year:
- 17.4% said Office Positions (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer).
- 30.4% said Pillar Positions (Service, Leadership, Mentorship, Awareness, and Connecting Chairs).
- 52.3% said Both.
2. When asked how often should the Miami AmeriCorps Alums convene leadership meetings:
- 65.2% said Monthly
- 34.8% said Quarterly
- 0% said none or other
3. When asked what to spend the Chapter funds on:
- 37.5% said to Adopt-a-Family for the holidays
- 6.3% said to buy a tablet for registration
- 56.3% said to sponsor a training with Philanthrofest
- 9 others did write in responses not listed above, making the decision here a little murky.